Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hair Pic of the week...




Okay, so I'm on vacation right now but I wanted to put up some new pics for this week's hair pic of the week. These are pics of my friend who so kindly allowed me to capture her wonderful hair. She even shared her regimen with me. This style is so simple and is a quick favorite for most naturals. She uses the conditioner wash method where she washes her hair every 3 days with a cheap conditioner (suave or V05). She rinses in between washes in the shower with plain water. Next, she detangles with a wide tooth comb. She likes to mix 1 part conditioner, 1 part coconut/olive oil, and 4 parts water. She uses this mix as a daily conditioning. Since she has switched from using shampoo to only conditioner washes, she has seen a great improvement in her curl definition and texture. Once a month she uses a baking soda and water mixture to clarify any product build up. I think it looks really nice, what do you think?

No comments: