Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hair Pic of the Week...


This was something that I thought about earlier today. Showcasing great pics of natural hair styles. I will put up a hair pic per week and speak a little about it. So I thought I'd start off with one of my favorites created by my stylist...this pic above was taken on my camera phone a few days before my birthday this year and is a great hair style to wear during the winter time. The front is flat twisted and the back was set on rods. I sat under the dryer for a while on this one, but the result was really beautiful. What do you think?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this style is beautiful with the cornrows in front and the curls in back. I love the color as well. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

i like the hair. nice do!1

Amina said...

it is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

i like the hair style. very nice blog too.